Sunday, November 19, 2017

eRestraints site is down

Hello there,

For a few days now, the eRestraints website is down, and the RLV FTP server with it, meaning there is an alternate link to download it at MediaFire. The link is on the right of this blog page, labeled "Alternate Download", and here is the direct link : http://www.mediafire.com/file/tzsa8p81241kvc2/RestrainedLoveSetup.exe

I don't know what's up with eRestraints, I have IMed and mailed Orchid, the webmistress, but so far got no answer. To be honest with you, I am a little bit worried about her, because she hasn't logged on to SL for over a month now, and has always been very responsive. I hope she's alright.

eRestraints.com was originally named eRestraint.com. The "S" was added later, not long ago, due to a mishap that let the original website name fall into the clutches of another website owner. eRestraint is one of the oldest bondage website of all (it shows as registered in 2003 but it was active well before that, I think it was already active in '97), and it has been a honor for me to be invited there to host the RLV for so much time. Thank you Orchid !

I hope eRestraints will be back online. I know eRestraint (without the S) uses the same flowers-and-cuffs logo but it is not held by the same person, and is probably not related to Orchid.

Have fun !

Marine